An IRON SHARPENS IRON equipping conference is a first class one-day event specifically designed for men (age 13 and older). Each conference accomplishes this mission by providing two keynote motivational messages, sixteen equipping seminars, ministry exhibitors, and men’s ministry resources. There is something for every man. Visit our main site to view keynote bio's and the full list of equipping seminars.
- Optional Lunch $ 8.00 per man
Instructions for registering you and your men:
- Lunch orders must be placed at least 10 days in advance of the conference. Cost for lunch is $8.00. Each lunch consists of a Subway or Quiznos sandwich, drink, and chips.
- Registrations are transferrable but not refundable
- No tickets will be mailed. This system is set up so you can register yourself and the men of your church. An email receipt will be sent to you. Please bring it to you to the conference
- Each registrant will receive a conference wristband. All wristbands will be packaged in an envelope and designated by your church. Please arrive a few minutes early to secure your envelope and distribute the wristbands to your men.
- Doors open for registration at 7:30 AM. Conference starts at 8:30 AM.
- We strongly encourage groups to register early and then add to their group later at the same conference rate if space allows.http://www.kingdomwarrior.net/mar22/